Thursday, July 22, 2010

Surround Yourself With Talent

I think I've said it before but I'm a lucky lady. Today, I'm telling you how lucky I am to have amazingly talented friends. One of whom has decided to collaborate with RBL on some greeting card and invitation illustrations. I'd like to introduce Monique D'Urso, incredibly talented artist, with illustrations that will just melt your little heart. This is her latest independent project, an engagement party postcard for her sister...

 (who is almost a full foot shorter than her fiance!)
Little lovebird, big lovebird!


If you'd like something with a little "mo love" - just drop us a line. And look for more Mo in our Etsy shop with a whole line of birthday, baby, and greeting cards for every occasion, coming this Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment