Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cozy, With A Touch of Rustic

 I have to admit, when I first heard Jeanne's wedding colors were red and turquoise my first reaction was not "WOW that sounds so pretty!!" However, I am a gal who can admit when she's wrong, and as soon as I googled some photos of red and turquoise weddings, well, color me embarrassed! They look AMAZING together, I only wish I could have seen the photos from the rest of her wedding. {hint, hint, Jeanne, if you're reading this, hint...}



Their style was going to be simple, with a rustic touch. November in Buffalo is definitely not toasty and warm, so they had an almost holiday-y feeling going, with jute twine, cranberries in the centerpieces, the tone she described was almost cozy feeling!



I think my favorite part of this suite is the red response envelopes, with the white writing. Definitely not the easiest thing in the world to pull off, but I think it works SO well with this design.


Thank you Jeanne and Billy for letting us design your totally rad invitations, and for teaching me to never doubt a bride's color choice again!! I'm sure your day was absolutely gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment