Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orange and Green Summer Wedding

Today's post is about Ashley's green and orange wedding invitations. Ashley is our favorite kind of bride, the "I don't know what I want, but I'll know it when I see it" kind. The kind that is open to seeing what we come up with. Fun!!


Ashley and Bill long discussed the different styles we sent them, and they compromised on the design you see, incorporating Ashley's love of vines and floral, and Bill's desire for something uncomplicated and graphic. 


I really love the paper they chose. It is such a unique texture, I think it really picked up their simple design well! 



Thanks so much for being awesome to work with guys, I know your day was amazing and gorgeous, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment