Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weddings, weddings, weddings!


I'm excited to post these two weddings, since they are some of my favorite designs, and favorite people!

First up is my friend (and one of my bridesmaids!) Marrakech. Her's was one of the first invitations I ever did (hence it looking a little beat up), and definitely one of the most fun! And exotic - the wedding took place in Lebanon!



The menu that goes with it is actually from her bridal shower, not her wedding. Possibly one of the most gorgeous bridal showers I've ever attended! It was pretty special to see my menus in front of each person's seat.


The second wedding we're invited to today is a friend of the family. We all kind of grew up together, and our mothers are best friends now. I loved her laid back attitude the whole time she planned her wedding. Nothing better than a chill bride!




I love the differences in texture you can see between the two. Even though they are both almost the same color, the pinstripe texture on Marr's and the linen texture on Amanda's give each an individual look when they're printed. Color + texture = happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment